Reporting to the Construction Manager you will be overseeing and managing a variety of mechanical service projects. The role includes:
- Review and implementation of the design, tender and contractual documentation
- Co-ordinating with Site Supervisors, clients, engineers, direct labour and sub-contract labour
- Developing and monitoring a program of works
- Co-ordinating with suppliers in regard to materials and delivery schedules
- Working with the commissioning team to develop, monitor and document the commissioning process
- Responsibility for the sound financial management of your projects
Ideally, you will be an experienced Project Manager and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Australian HVAC industry with an excellent knowledge of HVAC systems and applicable Australian Standards and Building Codes. Your technical skills will be complimented by a strong commercial bias in support of our contracting business.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated to achieve quality outcomes, display excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with an excellent attention to detail, have the ability to multi task in a challenging role and work well both individually and within a team environment. This role requires a high proficiency in computer skills.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on market drivers, experience, skill sets and qualifications.
We pride ourselves on providing consistent quality products and reliable services to our clients; if this sounds like you then we’d like to hear from you.
To apply please email your application to email@example.com quoting reference PM2018 and attach your resume
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only candidates with the right to work within Australia may apply.