Our portfolio of projects include those within the areas of Health, Industrial, Commercial, Retail, and Large Scale Residential and we have an enviable reputation for retaining members of our team across all our divisions, due to our focus on staff development, training and career progression within the business.
As Light Commercial Construction Manager, reporting into the Construction Manager, you will oversee and manage mechanical service projects within our Light Commercial team with responsibilities including:
- Lead and mentor our small team of Light Commercial Project Managers with regard to resources, subcontractor management, program issues and contractual concerns.
- Manage Light Commercial projects allocated to you
- Manage labour requirements for Light Commercial projects
- Communicate with clients, engineers, direct and sub-contract labour and suppliers to manage schedules and smooth delivery of projects
- Manage financial budgets and limit risk
- Drive projects to achieve on time delivery
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 7 years’ experience within the Australian HVAC/ Building Services industry with an excellent knowledge of HVAC systems and applicable Australian Standards and Building Codes. Your technical and leadership skills will be complimented by a strong commercial bias in support of our contracting business.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated to achieve quality outcomes, display excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, have strong negotiation skills, excellent attention to detail, the ability to multi task and effective leadership capabilities.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
We pride ourselves on providing consistent quality products and reliable services to our clients; if this sounds like you then we’d like to hear from you.
To apply please email your application to email@example.com quoting reference CM2017 and attach your resume and cover letter
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.